FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Just finish your script and need in-depth consultation?
IP: 96.251.19.40

Did you just finish your first draft or your third? Congratulations! You get one shot to make the right impression in a town where they stop reading after the first typo or format issue. When you consider approximately 55,000 scripts/treatments/pitches/loglines and books are registered every year with the Writers Guild, you have to be writing at a professional level to beat the incredible odds. The only real competition should be with yourself to become a better screenwriter, but if you have any doubts about your screenplay, now is the perfect time to receive professional consultation before you unleash your magnum opus upon Hollywood.

I'm a working screenwriter with fifteen years of experience in the trenches of Hollywood. I offer professional analysis on your feature or TV script to help push it to the next level. What I don't offer are promises to know what the studios are buying today (nobody truly knows). My consultation services and screenwriting blog have recently been featured on Script Magazine (my blog was Website pick of the Week), The Story Department Daily, The Arc, Film and Media, The Scriptwriting Daily, and The Writer's Journal Daily. If your script needs help, my real-world experience and insights can bring your project to the next level. Click on the link in blue below for my website and more information about my experience and services.

I look forward to helping you get your script in the best shape ever.

Screenplay Consultation

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording