FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Re(1): Scripts-Talent-WANTED ASAP
IP: 66.87.4.143

I'm currently a student of acting halfway through the course and have decided to resurrect a tone of old characters and story ideas to do something with. I have the ideas and some of them are on paper while others are waiting in line.

I can sit and try to get an agent, and that's all well and good, but what I would like to do is find people who are interested in assisting in sets, and possibly backing a few ideas to get an independant film crew going. When I leave the school I plan to hit the ground running, that is have scripts ready to be worked and made into movies. I have access to all the actors and trained production people I would need. I also have a number of ideas in the works. I'm keeping them simple so that budget and set concerns dont become overrun with hard to do scenes.

I am interested in others who are like minded, and especially with experience. I am not interested in people who dont like to communicate or think it is all about being a big rich movie star. When I leve school it would be great to be able to sit down with someone who has the expertise to figure out a final budget and layout to make one or more introductory films. I wont discuss ideas here for obvious reasons. After I get as far as fellow movie enthusiats, the talent and production crew would be easy.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording