Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
The Crucible quotes
IP: 24.182.10.168

This quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is widely misunderstood. Many people believe quotes are a way of expression. This is true. But not only are they applied in expression, they are utilized as a role model. One possible example would be the Bible; people quote the Bible as a role model. Like "Romans 2:16: In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel" can be used as a role model quote. There are many different forms of quotes. Different quotes invoke a variety of emotions in separate individuals such as sad, happy, anger, mellow or many more. The quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is a saying that I think makes you feel a sense of strength, security and assurance.
The quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is mainly used in a relationship standpoint. But it can also be applied to many different aspects of life such as a job, family negatives, friends or even just everyday people you interact with in your daily life. This quotes meaning I feel is a negative event happens in your life and you take not only the negative but the positives as well to learn from it, and then better yourself in the future. The quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is widely used to teach people that when negative things happen in life you should take everything from that experience and learn from it whether it may be negative or positive. I feel a lot of people should live by that quote. It is a very positive quote.
A good example of this quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" would be a bad divorce or break up. The quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" applies and in this case means take everything that happened in the relationship and learn from it. Learning from the negatives will give you the benefit of discovering what you don't look for or like in a relationship. As well as learning from the positives will do the opposite and give you the benefit of finding out what you do look for and enjoy in any relationship. In a relationship aspect it's used to form what is widely known as a "type". For example you experience a relationship with a person who does things or believes in things that you don't.
It can be as little as a preference of style of clothes or it can also be as major as a habit that you are strongly against. This is what is known as forming a "type". The quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is definitely a strong set of words and invokes much emotion in people. This quote means a lot to me and I strongly believe in this quote and it has benefited me in my own life to learn from not only negatives but positives and use these experiences to build a better future for myself

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording