Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
"The n-word is more offensive than other racial slurs because of the history of hate behind it."
IP: 71.49.55.130

The "n-word" in today's language means "offensive. A contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person." It originates from the "Naga'-means “Serpent” in the Vedic Sanskrit. Indian Serpent Ruler, son of Kadru (Kedar in Hebrew means Black. The word wasn't meant to be an offensive term used for calling black people " low-lives." The racist history we have in America has developed this word into something than can be offensive and seriously hurtful to people, that should not be used anymore, in my opinion. We, Americans, now have a very vulgar vocabulary. I'm not sure all of the origins of the "vulgar" words we have now, but I know they have been evolved from a harmless meaning to just being plain out rude.Therefore, this one word that had evolved over the years,to mean something rude shows the true means of what our new developing language has become, and that the meaning of a word can changing completely meaning something that was not even close to the true definition.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording