Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
"That which doesn't destroy us only makes us stronger."
IP: 70.15.229.208

"That which doesn't destroy us only makes us stronger" is a very popular saying. It is basically telling us that whatever can't kill you, can only help you not hurt you. I definitely believe in this statement because I agree in what it is saying. I can also relate to this saying because of experiences that I have gone through. Everyone should believe in this quote because we have all experienced it.
We have all experienced things that we do not want to do, but in the end, it only made us stronger. These things that we do not want to do can not kill us, we just do not want to do them. For example, if you want to train for a sport to become an athlete, you are going to have to work really hard for it. It is going to hurt to train and you do not want to, but it will make you better and stronger in hopes of becoming the athlete you want to be. Another example is when people get diagnosed with cancer. They have to fight in order for them to get better. They get stronger by fighting and surviving through all of it. These are two examples of how you can become physically stronger. Not only can you become physically stronger, but mentally as well. One example is if you have to go to college for a long period of time for a job that you want. Going to college will not kill you and it will make you stronger by having more education to get the job that you have always wanted. Another example is if someone beloved in your family has passed. This can make you mentally stronger by making you appreciate the things you have in life.
"That which doesn't destroy us only makes us stronger" is a quote that everyone should believe in. I believe in this statement because I can relate to it. There have been so many times where people just want to give up because they don't want to do it, but if they push through it, in the end it could make you stronger. The things that are difficult in life need to be accomplished and to do that, you need to fight. In the end, whatever difficult problem you have accomplished, it has made you either physically or mentally stronger.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording