Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
For An Idea To Exist, We Must Have Words To Express It
IP: 208.108.126.253

I completely disagree with this statement. I believe that sometimes, an idea can be so complex that there are no words to express it. Words do help explain certain theories and ideas. No one will ever understand a concept as full as the person to first think of it. Everyone has ideas in their heads and most of the time they are very hard to explain. I believe that in order for an idea to exist, it has to simply be thoughts in someoneís head. There are so many thoughts that people have that could never be wrote out in pen, but sometimes trying to explain these ideas can help. Sometimes, ideas just canít be put into words. Maybe actions would explain the idea more than the words would. Ideas, in my opinion are any formulated thought. Thoughts happen every second by every living thing, and to say that their thoughts are not ideas just because they canít explain them with words is like taking away their freedom to use their brain.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording