Re(1): question IP: 22.214.171.124 Posted on March 12, 2013 at 03:53:08 PM by SHOW NO MERCY
Hitches / Drawbar
1. Minimum thickness of 3/4" steel and maximum of 1" thick steel
2. Minimum of 2" hole for hook
3. Minimum of 6" back from center of rear axle to hook point
4. Maximum hieght of 13"
5. Hook must rest freely in drawbar
6. Minimum of 3/8" (1/2" for N/A Rail ) safety cablethat loops around rear-end and double clamped at any splice. Hook must rest through the safety cable when hooked to sled. If cable goes compleatly around third member it must over top the pinion shaft.
7. Must check in with WHITE checker and check out with RED checker
8. Must be free of obstructions for hook,chain and checkers
9. Hitch must be checked out after each run by flagman immediatly after run