Arachne's Message Board
PLEASE NOTE!!! ANY AD FOR A PSYCHIC READING ABOVE IS NOT MINE. THIS IS A FREE BOARD AND I MUST PUT UP WITH THEIR ADS.I CANNOT VOUCH FOR ANY PSYCHIC READINGS THEY MAY POST HERE.

Arachne 
photo
Welcome to my Message Board!
Here you can leave me messages,
ask questions about the metaphysical,
or leave feedback about your reading.

Click for Emoticons
Re(1): session over the phone
IP: 209.240.206.208

Hi Mika, In answering your question about the accuracy of phone readings I would have to say "I never know ahead of time."It is the same with a face-to-face reading. Each is different, each has it's own challenges and rewards.A reading is always composed of 2 people. We are in it together. My job is to deliver what I pick up on , yours is to make sense of it and take what you can use from the information I give you.This depends on what you think you hear, what you are prepared to hear and what you chose to hear. Then you will chose what you will do (or not do) with the information.I am like a surgeon who is reasonably sure what I will find when I open a patient up, but must be prepared for surprises, because each patient is different and there are many variables that are not under my control.It is for this reason that I offer the client their money back if they are not satisfied with the information given. My success rate is about 99.9% so that reassures me that my accuracy level is pretty good.Thanks for the question,Arachn

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording