FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

Just finish your screenplay? Time for professional consultation services?
IP: 96.251.15.241

Did you just finish your first draft or your third? Congratulations! It's that time of year when many of the top screenwriting contest deadlines are looming.

It's true, you'll probably get one shot to make the right impression in a town where they stop reading after the first typo or format issue. So, your talent is equally as important as your attitude and work ethic. It takes all three to standout in a very competitive marketplace. When you consider approximately 30,000 - 40,000 scripts/treatments/pitches/loglines and books are registered every year with the Writers Guild, you have to be writing at a professional level to beat the incredible odds.

The only real competition should be with yourself to become a better screenwriter, but if you have any doubts about your screenplay, now is the perfect time to receive professional consultation before you unleash your magnum opus upon Hollywood.

I'm a working screenwriter/script consultant with over fifteen years of professional experience and produced credits in television and indy features. I've been blessed to work and collaborate with some top professionals in Hollywood and many became my friends and mentors. In this spirit of giving back and sharing my experience, I offer professional real-world analysis of your feature or TV pilot script to help push it to the next level.

“The professional respects his craft. He does not consider himself superior to it. He recognizes the contributions of those who have gone before him. He apprentices himself to them.”— Steven Pressfield, The War of Art

SCREENPLAY CONSULTATION SERVICES

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording