We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
pms
IP: 78.97.153.99

Hello James,

I am 31 years old and I experience severe PMS ( 10-14 days before menstruation ). I could not identify the reason so far, the hormonal tests have been normal, I assume its because of the life style (I ve been a flight attendant for 6 years )
What doctors always recommend is birth-control pills and what I did was to try natural remedies. what worked a bit so far was homeopathic remedies ( sepia )
I ve been also taking melatonin for sleeping, the country I lived in for few years had 1 mg in pharmacies, I took them for aprox 5 years. I stoped melatonin few months ago but besides losing few pounds, nothing has changed.
I eat healthy in general but limited ( salads, fish, nuts, eggs, vegetables, fruits, dark chocolate )I exercise aprox twice a week but I do smoke for 14 years.
Kindly advise what remedies you would suggest ( except for stop smoking ) as its affecting both my personal and social life. Should you need more details, I will provide them asap.
Thank you very much for your help
Kind wishes,
Aurora

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.