Blanchard Family History Society
Forum

Re(1): Blanchards!
IP: 90.207.85.164

Hello David,
I glad you like the Blanchard site. I can't be sure but I might have a link for your family. Without asking for too much personal family information it would help to know, approximately, your father's year of birth to give me a clue as to how far back to look for it. I know of a Denman Blanchard who was born in Owmby, Lincs, in 1836. His parents were George Blanchard (b Barnetby, Lincs 1812) and Emily Denman (b Marylebone, London 1810). Denman Blanchard married Maria Curtis in 1860 in the Glanford Brig district of Lincs. I don't have any information about their children but it is possible that if they had any sons one of them would have been given the name Denman, possibly as a middle name. As you probably know, the Lincs places mentioned above, that figure in Denman Blanchard's family, are close to Louth. If you do have a connection with that family then you also have a connection with me and several other BFHS members.
I hope this helps.

Allen

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Top of Page

crest Blanchard Family History Society crest

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording