Blanchard Family History Society
Forum

Re(3): Blanchards!
IP: 90.207.85.164

Hello David,

I have found a few more clues to the Blanchards who have Denman as a middle name but I think that you should follow Colin's advice about the best way to proceed at the moment. Working on what you told me about your Grandfather Tom Denman Blanchard, I found the birth of a Tom D Blanchard registered in Glanford Brigg district of Lincs, Q3 1913 vol 7a page 1303 with the mother's maiden name given as Drury. Does that ring any family bells? As Colin says, once you have a birth certificate with your Gt Grandfather's name you know you are on the right track.
I did find other Blanchards born in the mid 19th century, some in Lincs and at least one from the same family born in York, who might be connected but they can be sorted out later. Part of the problem is that the census records do not always show the middle name in full so there are several with the middle initial D who might be 'Denmans' but who might be anything.

Let me know how you get on with your next move

Regards

Allen

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Top of Page

crest Blanchard Family History Society crest

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording