FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board

New workshop for screenwriters in Los Angeles: "So, you want to be a screenwriter? Now what"
IP: 96.251.15.241

I'm excited to be teaching my new workshop, "So, you want to be a screenwriter? Now what?" in the West Los Angeles area on Sunday, February 23, 2014 from 9 am - 5 pm.

The workshop is a comprehensive one-day class designed for the beginning or intermediate screenwriter who may or may not have completed a few screenplays and have started on their journey toward being a professional. In a business where they stop reading after the first typo or format mistake, you need solid guidance to help navigate the choppy waters of Hollywood.

I will share my fifteen plus years of experience to teach you the practices that helped me to build and establish a career as a working screenwriter in Hollywood. You’ll learn my techniques and disciplines — through solid examples, discussions and handouts — of how to live an authentic screenwriter’s life before, during and after the first draft in this “how to” survival guide to stay in the game—at the top of your game as you slog it out in Hollywood's trenches.

WORKSHOP LINK

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

FilmMakers.com
Welcome to the FilmMakers.com Message Board
FilmMakers.com

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording