Pictures: Taken at mat side on the winners’ stand, one match after each
weight class, (i.e. 106 pictures following 113, 113 following 119
etc.) of the top six wrestlers in the class. (Wrestlers in uniform, no
Awards Include: FCIAC East and West Champion
Most Valuable Wrestler – lower and upper weight (Coaches Vote)
Most Falls in least aggregate time
FCIAC Tournament Runner-up
FCIAC Tournament Champion
• Ticket Prices: These prices are set by the F.C.I.A.C.
All Day Saturday $7.00
Saturday Finals Only $5.00
• No coolers allowed in building. Cases of bottled water will be permitted
• All wrestlers (including those not wrestling) must enter the building with the team each day. Their hand will be stamped at that time. This is the only way a team member who is not wrestling can get into the meet for free. Any wrestler coming by themselves will be charged normal ticket prices.
• We will only be allowing adult coach/coaches to be in the corner of the mat during a match. In the past there has been a tendency for team members and others to congregate with coaches on the mat. We want to avoid that situation.
• Any weather related changes to the tournament schedule will be posted on www.ncrams.com at least two hours prior to scheduled start time.