Fir Chilis is the name given to the dense string of forested land that fills much of Blossom Forest. There are two different populations, depending on where in the land you are. To the north lays the deciduous forest, full of maples, oaks, birches, and beeches. To the south lay a coniferous forest full of pines and firs. No matter where you are, the trees shelter you from the sun and the rain and the snow. Take care not to get lost in the woods however - you may never find your way out. There are other dangerous here too - predators waiting for their own prey. While the land is prosperous they do not pose too much of a threat, but whenever famine or drought hits, they will attack anything... even other Putnar.

Those looking to hunt will find the forests well stocked - there are white-tailed deer, turkeys, red squirrels, chipmunks, mermots, and moose.

Don't Know Where it Goes

I sighed and rest my head on the ground. I wasn't a kid anymore. I really needed to get over this and man up. Shame on me. I'm a man. I shouldn't be having to deal with this anymore, it sucks.

I went to laying on my side, and licking my paw. I just realized I had scrape on my paw, and hoped Magic would not be here soon. I wasn't ready yet. No, never. I sighed again and laid my head on the ground. If I had ears, they'd be back.

Magic soon came, and appeared in front of the cavern. I tried to get up, but fell. I guess I was getting up too fast, but I took more time getting up this time, my knees shaking. As soon as I stood up, I backed up.
No no no no no. This wasn't supposed to happen. I looked at Magic, forcing a smile. "Hi, my love." My voice was shaky, and I started shaking even more. God, I AM SO STUPID.

I dashed away. Tears filled my eyes as I dashed, the tears hitting the ground in little splashes. I couldn't speak. My eyes a still spilled tears, and eventually I found a quiet section of the cave. My running wasn't the fastest, but it was pretty fast.

I panted and let my body slide to the ground. "Why, why me?" I cried out, before stuffing my head in my front legs. My head got little support, thanks to lacking a paw. I was getting drowsy, my eyes drooping. They still leaked tears.

And for once in a long time, I fell into a peaceful light slumber.

Post a reply:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording