Welcome to Bay Area Pet Adoptions Message Board.

This is a public forum provided with the expressed intent to reunite owners in the Houston/Galveston Bay Area with their lost pets.

To reduce SPAM postings we require that you be a registered user. However this does not guarantee that objectionable messages or contacts made by unscrupulous individuals are eliminated. Use common sense when posting messages and do not provide personal information. Use of this online forum shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of local or federal laws.

Please note: www.Boards2Go.com offers this message board as a free service to the Bay Area Pet Adoptions. Any questions about banner ads should be directed to www.Boards2Go.com.

found doggie

Found on April 21. No microchip, weighs 42 lbs, recently had puppies, incredibly sweet & loving. She is needing a loving FOREVER home. We have tried shelters & rescues, but they are full due to it being the "dumping season", where irresponsible & cruel people decide they do not want to take care of the puppy or kitty they received for Christmas....I considered animal control, but quickly decided that is NOT an option. When I last spoke with them, they were near capacity & could not guarantee she would not be euthanized. In addition to that, I can't fathom "dumping" her there where she'd sit in a kennel without the love & attention she deserves. She has to be an indoor doggy as she needs to be with people. She knows "sit", plays fetch, & always potties in the same spot. Her favorite thing to do is to lay her head in your lap & have her tummy & neck scratched. When you stop, she grabs your hand with her paw so she can have more scratches. Unfortunately, my dog does not get along with her through no fault of her own, besides the fact we are not permitted to have another dog where we live and could be evicted. If you are an animal lover, & can love her with your whole heart & treat her as part of the family like she deserves....please message me. Remember the saying....a puppy may just be a small part of your life....but to the puppy, you are it's WHOLE life. óż Send me a message on FB or email doggieneedsahome@yahoo.com

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Thank you for visiting the Bay Area Pet Adoptions Message Board.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording