We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
420 OIL
IP: 71.95.59.228

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

FIRST OF ALL I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS, SECONDLY I'D LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHY I'M ASKING THIS QUESTION.
I HAVE SUFFERED FROM MIGRAINES SINCE I CAN REMEMBER, DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE MADE THEM WORSE AS THE YEARS GO BY.
I HAVE SUFFERED 4 HEAT STROKES, 2 IN THE MILITARY AND 2 AS A CIVILIAN.
COUNTLESS MEDICINES HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED TO ME BY THE V.A,MY PERSONAL DR, AND BY ORIENTAL NATURAL CURES.
UP TO DATE NOTHING HAS MADE A NOTABLE DIFFERENCE UNTIL I USED MY HOME-MADE 420 OIL.
MY QUESTION TO YOUR EXPERTS IS: HOW CAN I REPAIR MY METABOLISM, MEMORY LOSS AND LOW IMMUNE SYSTEM WITHOUT HINDERING THE EFFECTS OF THE OIL.
I ASK THIS ONLY BECAUSE MY RESEARCH HAS COME TO NO AVAIL, I HAVE ASKED CBD EXPERTS AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER, CAN YOU HELP ME OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION? THANK YOU.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.