We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Re(1): Woman and can't have orgasm
IP: 71.95.59.228

I ALSO WAS ON PROZAC AND HAD MANY SIDE EFFECTS FROM IT'S "CALMING EFFECTS"...
I AM FORMER MILITARY AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME WITH PTSS/PTSD, UNFORTUNATELY ALL IT DID WAS MAKE ME CONGESTED, CONSTIPATED AND SLEEPLESS.
I AM NOW ON 420 OIL, HOMEMADE AND ALL NATURAL, I HAVE USED IT SINCE MAY 2013.
IT HAS HELPED LIKE NO OTHER MEDICINE EVER HAS OR WILL IN MY BOOK, YOU CAN TRY CBD OR THE OIL, DO NOT SMOKE THE HERB, IT WILL IRRITATE YOUR ESOPHAGUS AND SINUS CAVITIES.
I DON'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT WITH MY NEXT SUGGESTION, BUT YOU CAN ALSO MASSAGE IT ON YOUR PRIVATES PRIOR TO LOVEMAKING, THIS WILL INCREASE YOUR SENSIBILITY BY 200%.
I HOPE THAT HELPS, TRAGEDY AND LOSS OF HOPE IS VERY DEBILITATING, BUT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GET BACK UP AND PUSH BACK, YOU CAN SURPRISE YOURSELF AT THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND GOALS YOU ARE SET ON. THANK YOU FOR READING AND A PRAYER GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY <3

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.