We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Uterine Tumors/Hemorrhoids/Yeast/Estrogen
IP: 76.169.89.108

Hi James,

First I want to thank you for all the informative articles you have provided on your website and the time you take to help people in this forum.
I am 33 years old, 5’7, 132 pounds and I am dealing with a number of health issues right now.
I have seen a nutritionist and have been taking some supplements since finding out I had a number of deficiencies including methyl B vitamin’s, iron, and vitamin D. I take about 10 different supplements 3-5 days per week.
The supplements have slightly helped with energy levels, however, I still don’t feel I have enough energy to work out. I also have a bit of an compulsive eating disorder and a sugar addiction. I have a very difficult time dealing with stress which has been a detriment to my work life (I am guessing this is due to improper adrenal function based on what I have read on this site). Currently the most uncomfortable health issues are my large uterine tumors causing distention. Secondly, chondromalacia patellae causes severe pain in my knees, thus, holding me back from being active.

My question to you is, do you think ozone therapy can help me with any of the below health issues? If so what is the best protocol and will solely drinking ozonized water help?
Any additional advice you can give regarding my health issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• 12+ Fibroid tumors (my uterus is the size of a 22 week pregnancy)
• Chondromalacia Patellea
• Bacterial/yeast GI dysbiosis
• Hemorrhoids
• Estrogen dominance
• Inflammation
• Malabsorbtion
• Overall Toxicity
• Mercury Toxicity
• ADHD

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.