Welcome to The X-Files Lost and Found Board.

Having trouble remembering the title or author of a fanfic? Search for it here. Are you a wealth of fanfic knowledge? Please, share it.
But when you post a request, PLEASE be specific in the subject line. Title, author, or genre of fic will narrow down the search and direct
people who may know what you're looking for. Generic or vague "Looking for a fic" subject lines are not helpful, as that's all we do here.
And while off topic posts are allowed, we'd all appreciate an OT in the subject line so we know you're not asking a fic question.
It's all about the fic, so it's all good. Thank you for your co-operation.

And don't forget to check out The Board Guidelines!

RE ANOTHER FIC REQUEST

Hi Me again with another fic request. I did ask this question before with no luck, but thought I`d give it another shot in case someone else who does know the fc reads this post.

It is NOT GIRL`S NIGHT INJ BY STARBUCK3 which does have very similar plot.

The X-Files Lost and Found Message Board | Search | Edit Post | The X-Files Lost and Found
RE ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS FIC IS ?
Posted on October 7, 2014 at 10:06:20 AM by Nicola Pearce

Hi Folks,

Hope SOMEONE can help me out!

I remeber a fic from `back in the day` and I cannot remember the name of it,

It was quite a short story and I only have sketchy details of what I remember.

It was an evening or weekend or something in Scully`s apartment, aearly on in the partnership, and Scully is having a little down time with her sister Melissa and a friend or two,

Well, Mulder has to call by briefly with some file he needs Scully to sign off on, or something before he can complete it., and pops in,

After he`s left the girls, of course, "disect" Our Boy and speculate what he might be like as a lover, one of them guesses he`d be a bit of a `snuggle-bunny" post-coitus. That`s it, that`s all I remember, but that`s really the gist of the story. Can anyone help???!! It`s driving me nuts! :-(

CHEERS

Nicola

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

The Gossamer Project|Ephemeral|The Annex: X-Files Novel Archive
Homestead Author's Pages|Xffics Author's Pages|X-Files on Live Journal
X-Files Fanfic Lost and Found Message Board FAQ

Smiley Key

Email Administrator
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording