Grove Weather X-Factor Racecars RacePrint.com SOS Board Grove Photos & Videos Randy Martin Racing
Raquel Ivie Forte Motorsports Jesse Williamson Race Webpages Rick Wyatt Austin Bloom Racing
(no subject)

Hey I am not a racer nor know anyone who races. I hope it is OK for me to post here. I never really care that much for hornet but this year I found it very entertaining to watch. I noticed the number 28 car has been driving very agresively for the past 2 races. The first race he crashed one of the car badly and-he seemed to be doing it in purpose from what I and a bunch of people saw from the stand. The second time he seemed to be doing it in purpose as well as that number 11 car tried to pass him. I can see it very clear he drove his car really hard to number 11. I even found the video on youtube and watched couple time and it is clear as a day he didnt want the number 11 car passed him.
My question is: do they really allow to do that? I bought a car to join the hornet race but I am concern for my safety since I never drove on a race track before and also wonder how the guys handle conflict on the track when crashes happen. Is there anyone that I can talk to about building a hornet car? Let me know anyone.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

The Cottage Grove Racers Message Forum
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording