2016 Muliphen Reunion VOTE
IP: 173.169.121.203

Dear Shipmates, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that attended this years (2015) Nashville reunion. Lots of fun, great time.

During the reunion Business Meeting we had a vote on where to go for the 2016 reunion. It turned out to be a "cruise" vs. land by 2 votes. I have been informed that we had none voters (visitors) and double voters (people that voted twice), cast their vote during the count.

To rectify this error and allow more members to vote, (even those not attending the 2015 reunion). I'm going to re-open the vote for reunion location for 2016.

There will be two ways to vote. The first way: Call me (Jerry Wotherspoon) at 813-685-9477 and cast your vote. I will post your request on the ship's message board. The second way: Go to the ship's website at www.ussmuliphen.com and click to the "message board" Leave your message under the 2016 Muliphen Reunion VOTE.

At the end of May, I will again count the votes as to a Land or Cruise reunion for 2016.

This way, we can all see how the vote goes. Just reply to this message to vote by filling out the reply box below.
Thanks

Replies:
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Land -
    • Land -
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Land -
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Land -
    • Re(1): 2016 Muliphen Reunion VOTE -
    • Land -
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Cruise -
    • Land -
    • Cruise -

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording