We have set up a new forum at www.medcapsules.com Click here to join us. We appreciate your cooperation.

Click here If you find this information helpful, and would like to make a donation to help cover the time and expense of maintaining this site.

View James' You Tube Videos
Alkaline/Acid water treatment for psoriasis
IP: 143.112.32.4

Hi James,

I saw your video on Alkaline Myth on youtube. I found very logical all the things. I an engineer but have good interest in chemistry and Biology since my schools. I want to ask you about treatment for Psoriasis. My daughter have minor Psoriasis since last 5-6 years. She has white and Itchy patched on her knees, finger joints, few above and near to eyes, inside ear skin and some on elbows. We treated her with homeopathic and Ayurvedic medicines. I studied the root cause is her skin dehydrated faster than normal person which creates the white patches on joints and certain part of skin. Actually I watch one video on youtube while researching that drinking Alkaline water and spraying acidic water when ever itching happens for 7 to 10 days helps in curing Psoriasis. Please can you help to understand if how it will work and how effective it is? It would be very grateful if I can test such this at this time as she is just 10 yrs old and early to start may effect more then later phase of any disease.
Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.