Glaesfaet Sceawere is the name gifted to the mother river that flows through the center of Blossom Forest, bringing life and sustenance to all of the lands. It breaks off in many places, giving birth to smaller streams and estuaries, but the main body flows from the lake high in the north in Dierne Hrof all the way south down through Uyaraut to empty into the ocean. It is a fresh water river, but down through Uyaraut, the salt water does taint it. In places, parts of the river are underground and run through caverns unseen from aboveground.

Water buffalo grace these shores - with plenty of meat, though at a dangerous cost. Many river trout leap upstream daily.

Refresh/Reload

Pain is what you get, Pain is what you keep
IP: 104.5.176.199

I had been watching the brute to see hat he would do,nothing by the looks of it, but he did raise his striking blue eyes at me and I at once felt calm in my soul for the very first time, and me without knowing that soon this brute would turn on me.. I said, stuttering "I-It's nice t-to m-meet you, Gameboy." I wondered if Damian would forgive me for what I did at the pack meeting, I was just so angry that I couldn't control it any more. My mind wanders to the time when I got mauled by a bear, I had just been minding my business when it came up and attacked me for no reason, and then that flood... I shake my head trying to clear it and then I lie down near the brute, I try to stifle a yawn but I can't and my maw opens as I yawn, I rest my head on my paws intent on going to sleep, but every time I close my eyes, I go back to when my family was killed in that flood.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording