Boards2go Support

Re(1): Nothing we ever post is worth caring about. Thank you very much.*

Hi Beave,
Actually we do care a lot about your board. .
We think you're doing a great job with the Victors board and would like to support you and other members to maintain their forums the best way we can.
I can assure you that your board wasn't shut down by our moderator or any other team member.
Last few days we've been working hard to improve user experience when browsing from mobile devices on the site, this might have resulted in system glitches that led to this
Immediately following your previous msg I've asked our programmer to dig into the matter and do all in his power to prevent such event from ever happening again
We'd actually love to have an open channel for on going communication with you as well other power admins here on boards2go on all issues related to the site modifications, requests and even complaints
You can drop me a line here or email me at management[at] boards2go.com.
We are here for you and your community, and if we made you feel otherwise please accept my utmost apologies.
Oren

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording