Re(3): Preseason "Terrific 20" Team Rankings: Teams 15-17
IP: 23.243.18.17

I hate to disappoint you Niles, but I would rather remain anonymous. The only thing I will say about myself is that I am a recent graduate that competed in the City and will be attending college in the fall. I hope that doesn't take anything away from the ranking credibility.

Thank you for the kind words monroerocks. At the moment I don't know if I will do a preview for the girls, but if I do, it will only go 15 teams deep at the max because of the lack of depth. I had no idea that such a person like Bill Peck existed and it's an honor to be nominated as his replacement. However, as much as I would like to accept that position, I don't think I'm qualified or knowledgeable enough. These rankings are just something fun I like to do in my free time and I probably wouldn't have much time past the summer because of college. I also don't have the resources available to me to compile lists that go that far back, nor do I want to intrude on Coach T's in-season rankings which are always interesting to see. If that booklet is available on a pdf, I would love to see it though.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording