Re(1): Plank Owner Jack O'Connor
IP: 173.169.121.203

Hi Betty, I'm so sorry to hear of Jacks plight, our prayers are with you, the care giver, and your family. Sorry about leaving Jack's name off the newsletter, the devil is in the details, my wife tries to keep my grammar and spelling correct. But, she doesn't know the content.

Cy Feldman's address is: xxxxxxx MI 48322 and his phone: (248) xxx-xxxx
Search his name on Google and you should find the video interview he made. Maybe with the aid of a I-pad or something, Jack can watch the video too.

Lincoln G Lauch Daughter Betsy Dusold e-mail dbdusold@aol.com
XXXXXXXX Cincinnati, OH 45242-6258
(513) XXX-XXXX

The transition from George to Bob Casey with the Ship's store has been slow. They do have hats and tee shirts, but as of this writing they are not ready to sell. Karen Robertson is working on an Ebay account and will soon have items for display and sale. Please check the Muliphen website for photo's of items. I will send out a general email when we get the ship's store back up and running.

Jerry Wotherspoon

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording