Welcome to The X-Files Lost and Found Board.

Having trouble remembering the title or author of a fanfic? Search for it here. Are you a wealth of fanfic knowledge? Please, share it.
But when you post a request, PLEASE be specific in the subject line. Title, author, or genre of fic will narrow down the search and direct
people who may know what you're looking for. Generic or vague "Looking for a fic" subject lines are not helpful, as that's all we do here.
And while off topic posts are allowed, we'd all appreciate an OT in the subject line so we know you're not asking a fic question.
It's all about the fic, so it's all good. Thank you for your co-operation.

And don't forget to check out The Board Guidelines!

Very good suggestions here - please read y'all

I agree that visitors to the Board shouldn't have to be spoiled by the wording of another thread here. I apologize for not jumping on the last one posted, but it's been changed now, thanks to the comments here. So in the spirit of keeping this place spoiler free, please use the phrase "OT: Revival" ONLY in the subject line for any discussions on the upcoming show. Then you can talk about anything you want within the body of the thread. That way people who don't want to be spoiled can skip those threads and they won't miss anything in the way of lost fic discussions.

Just on a general note, and something I've requested before, vague subject lines like "looking for a fic" would get more results worded as "looking for Breaking Bad crossovers" or the actual title/author you want to find. Being specific is helpful for everyone, as long as it doesn't contain spoilers for the new show. 8-D

Thank you for your kind attention. Carry on, denizens.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

The Gossamer Project|Ephemeral|The Annex: X-Files Novel Archive
Homestead Author's Pages|Xffics Author's Pages|X-Files on Live Journal
X-Files Fanfic Lost and Found Message Board FAQ

Smiley Key

Email Administrator
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording