Derek Harrison's Crossword Message Board

Please do not discuss (or even mention) current puzzles until after the solution is published. The moderators reserve the right to delete messages which do not have a valid Email address.

Message Board Rules

Re(5): Listener No 4350 - Revelation of John by Elfman
IP: 86.184.33.152

Whilst not so vehement in my dislike as some others, I'm afraid that I wasn't a big fan of this one - which surprised me, as I'm normally an Elfman fan (I'm tempted to shorten that to "Elf-fan", but am not sure it will catch on). For me the word search at the end was a tough one given the lack of signal as to what the solver was trying to find. This was a shame as I thought there were some nice clues.

It probably also didn't help that I've never really been a big fan of Dame Elton (as Smash Hits magazine used to call him back in my teenage years. Or perhaps it was the NME in my student years. Who knows). Perhaps if the countdown had been the one in Bowie's Space Oddity, I'd have been sat here saying how much I liked the puzzle!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording