Whortleberry Press
Re(1): The long silence...

In the first place, I know that I'm no Hemingway or Dickens and I never will be. Like most of us, I write because it's fun. A story is my "baby" and, as with all parents, I want others to see how beautiful and smart my "baby" is. I want reviews to be positive not just because they make me feel good but good reviews motivate me to do more. I've written stories that have received harsh criticism, some deserved and some just opinion, but even if it's meant to be helpful criticism it still hurts. I guess I'm just too sensitive that way...probably has to do with my potty training. This is why it's so difficult for me to critique what others have written. My hat goes off to you, Tim, Arthur and editors everywhere. I could never do what you do, but I can speak in general terms about SM6. I loved every story in it. Admittedly some were more fun than others but I found something to like in all of them. Some of the authors are true wordsmiths and really know how to turn a phrase. Others have the power to create a unique idea and put it to paper. And a few can do both. Whether authors or editors, we can all be proud of SM6.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Looking for a good book? Find it here!
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording