Whortleberry Press
Re(1): The long silence...

Jean, first of all, I’d like to commend you and tell you how much I appreciate all you do to help authors get their work in print. Not many would put up with such measly rewards for all that hard work. I enjoy writing, but I am beyond thinking I am talented enough to be called a writer. I realize there are many out there with the dream of writing the next “Best seller”. What a wonderful dream that is, and you have given them a stepping stone toward that dream. You should be proud of what you have accomplished.

I am not aware of any qualified book review sites and I agree it would not make sense to pay for such reviews.

I don’t know the answer to getting the anthologies out in front of the reading public. It almost seems like a no win situation, with only the editor and authors the only one reading or supporting the anthologies.

We have a lot of bright people and very good authors out there who may have the answer, or have a connection, or know someone. Writers know how to keep the dream alive.

Again, thanks for all you do.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Looking for a good book? Find it here!
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording