Ontario Truck and Tractor Pulling Association
Re(5): Hot Stock 4x4 - FI and Aluminum Heads
IP: 68.232.66.162

Unfortunately, it seems Hot Stock is very nervous of change. Personally, I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to update the rules. Things like Plastic Intake Manifolds on LS Series Engines, and Aluminum Heads for smaller bore motors are things that need to be accepted. Fuel Injection doesn't always mean more horsepower either, larger carburetors can support a lot more horsepower than the stock fuel injection system.

I hope we can have a constructive meeting and talk about Hot Stock at some point after this season. I don't think I'm insane wanting to be behind several hundred cubic inches, when all I want to do is have fuel injection and aluminum heads. Hot Stock needs to be a catch-all for people wanting to start.

I don't want the gas side to become similar to the diesel. I have pulled my local diesel truck and when it gets to the point when the other local trucks are over a thousand horsepower, something needs to change.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Disclaimer: OTTPA is NOT responsible or liable for what users post on this message board. All posts are for entertainment purposes. If you do not include your name in any or all postings they will be removed.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording