Ontario Truck and Tractor Pulling Association
Re(5): Embro Pro stocks
IP: 184.151.37.233

It was a shitty situations with time on our sides now . I think these tractors jus need to be checked and we can find out where the tractors are against each other ! Also I believe the show is a lot better with more tractors and more variety of colour. As a fan or many years before pullin it was always nice seein lots of tractors go down the track! More odds of full pulls . More chances to see the truck or tractors run. It's nice when both clubs are at same event . If both clubs had the same rules for all classes it would be even better ! That would jus put on an even bigger and better show for fans! I hope we can get this all worked out . It's nice having you south west guys to bring the numbers up for our classes. I'm sure the fans enjoy seein you guys as we'll . Let's work together and get this all sorted out

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Disclaimer: OTTPA is NOT responsible or liable for what users post on this message board. All posts are for entertainment purposes. If you do not include your name in any or all postings they will be removed.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording