Ontario Truck and Tractor Pulling Association
Re(10): Embro Pro stocks
IP: 99.238.244.85

It all seems rather ridiculous. I understand that the track official was just doing his job, but I have to wonder if the same thing would have happened if an OTTPA member was bringing their tractor out for the first that season. Would someone have been more willing to CI check that tractor, or would more leniency have been shown to that member? I guess what's done is done, but I hope that those involved will take a good look at themselves and think about what's best for pulling in Ontario next time something like this happens. Hopefully the SW pro-stock pullers can move past this so we can see them pull in a combined class again. I was in Drayton last year and that was the most interesting Pro-stock class that I've seen, and that was largely thanks to tractors from SW like Green Reaper filling up the class. We need more of that at pulls in Ontario, not less of it.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Disclaimer: OTTPA is NOT responsible or liable for what users post on this message board. All posts are for entertainment purposes. If you do not include your name in any or all postings they will be removed.
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording