Simcoe County Bird and Nature Board. POSTS MUST INCLUDE FULL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OR THEY WILL BE DELETED FROM THE BOARD. Banners at top of page cannot be blocked but are not part of the page. BOB BOWLES
Speaking of Bees...HELP!

I discovered a hole in our lawn a little bigger than one a chipmunk would dig. On closer inspection, I saw what I think are yellow jackets, but I couldn't get close enough (bad eyesight, age, fear etc.) to be sure. I would happily destroy them if I knew they were yellow jackets...they are not large enough to be those ones that kill cicadas, to my knowledge. I hate to kill anything, especially if it is a "bee", but I'd like to know if anyone can tell me how to be sure of a) what they are and, b) how do effectively get rid of them if they are yellow jackets. I can keep away but my dog is out there a lot plus we need to mow that lawn occasionally. This hole just appeared less than a week ago. Can anybody help? Bob???

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Contact Bob Bowles if you have questions about the Simcoe County Bird and Nature Board
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording