Welcome to The X-Files Lost and Found Board.

Having trouble remembering the title or author of a fanfic? Search for it here. Are you a wealth of fanfic knowledge? Please, share it.
But when you post a request, PLEASE be specific in the subject line. Title, author, or genre of fic will narrow down the search and direct
people who may know what you're looking for. Generic or vague "Looking for a fic" subject lines are not helpful, as that's all we do here.
And while off topic posts are allowed, we'd all appreciate an OT in the subject line so we know you're not asking a fic question.
It's all about the fic, so it's all good. Thank you for your co-operation.

And don't forget to check out The Board Guidelines!

In need of some reader input

I've just started pulling together the stories to rebuild the 3rd Person POV site. It's a huge project and I'd like to avoid unnecessary work, so I'm looking for your input on which stories belong on this site.

I've noticed that some of the fics on the 3rd Person POV FAQ list aren't strictly from an outsider's viewpoint. For example, Cherry Ripe by Rachel Anton and Laura Blaurosen alternates between Krycek's POV and Scully's. That isn't in the strict spirit of this type of story. Third person POV should be an outside perspective ON M&S (or one of them) ONLY and shouldn't include either of their POVs. Good examples of outsider POV are Today by PhileyX, What Tomorrow Holds by XScout, or While Daring Greatly by me and Dan Walker. I've attached the FAQ list but be aware that the URL listed at the top doesn't work anymore, not even through Wayback.

So what I could use is readers who are familiar with the stories on the FAQ list (or willing to read a bunch) and who can tell me which ones don't fit the theme. In the meantime I'll keep collecting titles. Most of what I have already is probably fine, I'm just looking for those occasional anomalies that make me have to update the site right away.

Thanks in advance for any help you have!

3rd Person POV list

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

The Gossamer Project|Ephemeral|The Annex: X-Files Novel Archive
Homestead Author's Pages|Xffics Author's Pages|X-Files on Live Journal
X-Files Fanfic Lost and Found Message Board FAQ

Smiley Key

Email Administrator
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording