Boards2go Support

Impressions suddenly being used up faster.

Is anyone else having a problem with impressions not lasting as long as they originally did? Back in August I bought 10K impressions and they finally ran out at the end of October. So I got another 10K on November 2 and they've already run out. In 23 days! This particular board isn't that active, either. Right now only 1/4 of the page has posts, whereas the previous impressions lasted over the span of more than 3/4 of a page. Yet for some reason they've all been used up.

Does anyone have ideas about this? Does the system count bots and web spiders along with actual visitors? Because that wouldn't be terribly fair but I'm not even sure there's a way to tell. The bots could be coming from anywhere and they can't post because I've got the board password protected. But that doesn't mean they can't read, which they seem to be doing at a very high rate. People have never needed to register to post on this board and I'd hate to change that but if there aren't any other options, they might have to.

It's okay if you don't have any suggestions to fix this. I just needed to vent and see if anyone else has had this problem. At the rate it's going this is going to cost over $1200 a year, and I doubt I'll be able to get that much in donations. It's frustrating, but I appreciate y'all listening.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording