DEAR TABBY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS
Floor Furnace worries

Dear Tabby HI me Again THis time I have another concern with Mignon The other day i pulled him off the floor furnace right before it came on since then i have had to do the same thing at least twice a day each time confining him to his pet carrier for a few mintues affter ward but he still wont stop When my Sister was little she Stepped on the furnace grate and Burned her feet so badly she has scars to this day shes now 17 and was 2 at the time So i know its dangerous and as its located in a narrow hallway right infront of my bedroom door it's Not that hard to do and i don't want my baby boy hurt after Working so hard to keep him alive as an infant Any Advice On how to keep him OFF The floor furnace? Thanks Again For all Your help I appreciate your Advice (Thus why i post so much) Mommy Am
P.s. you'll also see me ask this on reply two of raindrop issues Sorry for the dubble post but this is getting serious he has started laying right over the piolet light and i just took him off it again Fourth time today. Thanks Mommy AM

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording