Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(16): It's December!
IP: 85.210.193.7

Well, Jim, essentially this is the time of year when the hardcore regulars get to choose one icon...very often it's a woman that any particular website regular, might have had sad, hopeless or sometimes disturbing dreams about in their youth. We're hoping for some input from Nina on this too. Last year she chose Bowie. I've banned Joe and me from having either Julie Andrews or Francoise Hardy this year. Equally however you could choose a particular rock star, a guitar, even a steam train.
It's an advent calendar. You do have them in the States don't you? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I don't know.So nominate achoice, before we run out of days...and with any luck, Ashley will put it in place, cos he's in charge this year. I get to choose a bit more than other people because I'm supposed to be the Guv around here, allegedly. You wouldn't think so, though.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording