Welcome to mrjeffrey.com's Message Board. Beginning on March 19, 2009, you must post your first and last name, as well as the school you attend or for which you teach in order to use this message board. Otherwise, your post will be deleted. :)
English
IP: 72.10.101.129

Roland Long
Mrs. Cawley
Academic English 1
7 December 2015
Journal
I think the statement “Being rich is more important than having close friends” is not true. It is possible that a friend could be rich and is still your friend. As long as, I have a good time with friends I do not need to be rich to have fun. Also, sometimes when people are rich they are ####y and think that they are great at everything. An example is like if a person has a million dollars that does not mean that they are a good person. If someone does not have a lot of money it does not make them a bad person. If a friend is rich and is not ####y, that might mean he could be a good person and friend. Another thing to think about is that people who are rich do not always give money to charity. Many rich people are extremely selfish and only care about themselves. Honestly, my friends who are not rich often help out a lot by giving money to charity and try to help make the world a better place. Being rich is not just about buying mansions, cars, or yachts; it is about doing the right thing to help charities or people in very poor countries or cities. There is nothing better than working with your friends to help people who are in need. It is fun when I am chilling with my friends, no matter how much money they have. An example of this is my best friend. When we are together we like to play lacrosse in the spring and summer, or just chill and play Madden on Xbox. None of these activities involve much money and that is why it is so great. It does not matter if you are rich or poor in order to have fun. Being rich is really nice, but the times that I have spent with my friend were some of the best times of my life. Having money is also convenient, but the best perk is when you spend exceptional time with your friends doing activities together. I will always cherish the moments I have spent with my amazing friends. I often think, I cannot believe we did those activities together. I don’t think being rich matters. What matters most is if your friends will always be there for you.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording