.. Best UFOs Aliens Videos Research ..
Welcome to our new UFO message board forum. Feel free to share your UFO links, UFO homepages, and UFO research. Our main UFO network web sites are... 1. Best UFOs Aliens Videos Research. 2. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. 3. Jims Space Agency Videos. 4. Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence. 5. Aliens UFOs Proof Alien UFO Evidence. Have a great fun day!

aliens real

Aliens are real, but so far there has never been any real photos are showing of them. I see nothing but human cryptics, DNA shows up human. I was born of two normal human people, I am not normal, I am a human cryptic with tentacles, or muscles that stretch elongate and flatten over my uterus, have four of them. I am human, not demon or alien. I am being attack by dimensional aliens, of these dimensions and other. They have picked me up and checked me out, left scars around my eyes and other places, taken bones from my feet, taken brain parts from people around me. They are vamps, living off living things too, or so it appears, because they drain me and others of energy, play with technology, and man I had it checked out, I'm inside an area with high amounts of underground wiring, main electric connection to park grid, in major electric magnetic fields recorded they say no wonder I hallucinate. No not an illusion. Portal.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording