Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(9): Advent
IP: 85.210.192.23

I thought that the Dutch had a kind of Black Santa Claus...or am I getting him mixed up with Black Pete?
Oh and in case anyone thinks that this is some kind of racism ( I haven't a clue) I'll make it up to you. Here's how .
After global warnming has happened, I intend to have a sugar plantation in Scotland, right? Obviously I'm going to have to have slaves. So I intend to get round the racism thing by only haveing white Dutch slaves from Den Haag.
I've still got my legal people, shirt-sleeving this one around, with the help of the UK Race Relations Board, but so far we think it's bombproof. Anyone else see anything wrong with this one?
Oh and to get round the Equal Opportunities legislation, I'll make sure that the white Dutch slaves on my proposed sugar plantation are mostly chicks,between about 45 and 50. Well??
I reckon even Jeremy Corbyn will dig this one. Even if he does look a bit like the meerkat who stole John Lennon's cap.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording