.. Best UFOs Aliens Videos Research ..
Welcome to our new UFO message board forum. Feel free to share your UFO links, UFO homepages, and UFO research. Our main UFO network web sites are... 1. Best UFOs Aliens Videos Research. 2. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. 3. Jims Space Agency Videos. 4. Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence. 5. Aliens UFOs Proof Alien UFO Evidence. Have a great fun day!

Brazil Attacks

I was watching t.v. one late evening and it was dark outside, and getting up during commercial there suddenly was a red beam of light shining through my window and down onto my chest. Freaking out I went to my knees and it was still pointed at my heart, I crawled around struggling to get away and it kept right there. The only way this is possible through the window is from high above or from a tree and they would of had to have thermal on because you really can't see through the curtain and the window was up high it shined through. Another time the light appear during broad day light in the sun sitting in a kiddie pool with kid, burned my thigh, this was a white light not red. While out side one day leaves were being lazered in shapes of hearts and dropped down, and also another day a small critter in my hands was cut in half with out hurting my hand by a lazer white in color. Are they trying to tell me to cut the smoking cig's? lol. Are they trying to say cut it out, if we wanted to mutilate humans we could just do it randomly and we could do nothing about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKWpBmJnXU

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording