Grove Weather X-Factor Racecars RacePrint.com SOS Board Grove Photos & Videos Randy Martin Racing
Raquel Ivie Forte Motorsports Jesse Williamson Race Webpages Rick Wyatt Austin Bloom Racing
Re(2): SOUTHERN OREGON SPEEDWAY'S PROMOTER!

In addition to his background racing Super Modifieds and other divisions, Mike promoted Cottage Grove, where he won Promoter Of The Year, Sunset Speedway And Eugene. He also promoted tracks in Orland and Marysville, CA.

The rebirth of Hardtop racing in California can be traced to a visit by Mike and the drivers from Sunset Speedway, to two California tracks in September of 2002.

Mike is a racer's promoter. I would guess that the divisions that have been competing at the Speedway will continue and he will work on building car count and restoring driver faith in the track. There's also a good possibility of more Sprint Car racing at the track.

I know Mike will be anxious to get to work immediately on preparing for the 2016 season. Personally, I believe Mike becoming the promoter at Southern Oregon Speedway is good news for the future of the track.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

The Cottage Grove Racers Message Forum
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording