Once this place used to hold the yin and yang scenery of Blossom Field. Now, there are miles of winding tundra. To the north, this tundra is cruel and dry, with wisping weaves of tall grasses. The ground is cracked and cold, and it hardly is ever moistened by dearly desired rainfall. To the south, the tundra becomes more prosperous - meadows of flowers and herbs grace the ground. Part of this connects near Elebeam Weargtreow - however it is an impassible field of poppy, which will put any wolf trying to cross it into a deep slumber, and eventually die.

Those looking to hunt here will find mice, snakes, and rabbits, along with pronghorns, bison, and javalinas.

Refresh/Reload

Your Wicked Ways Have Now Caught Up With You
IP: 172.56.28.221

photo 72817f3a-7839-4269-8656-0a23df648be7_zpsi23sjdri.jpg

Her expression was priceless. Kal knew how to pick lookers, now didn't he? First her, then this girl? Her smirk couldn't be contained. "Hocus!" Aindreas' voice broke her demonic smirk however. She rolled her dark orbs. "Yes?" She watched him come between her and Sebring. . "I am sure there is an explanation for all of this..." Hocus smiled and nodded.

Oh, this was getting good. "At any rate, it is nice to meet you Sebring. I am Aindreas, Kalgalath's son, and these are my pups, Drizzt, Sin, Psycho, Famous, and Disaster." Truly odd names for the little ones but it was quite simple to pick them out. They were from a broken family. It was only destiny that most if not all would be maniacs. Kalgalath's voice broke her thoughts. "Hello, my little ones. My name is Kalgalath, and I am your grandfather. If ever you have a need, you will be safe in Aurora Borealis. Simply ask for me, and I will come. I will answer any question you ask... But not here. Not now."

Then Sebring spoke. "Aindreas it is a pleasure to finally meet you, I do hope you will drop by Aurora someday so we might meet on more… comfortable terms." Hocus jumped into the conversation. "Oh? Am I not invited? Or welcomed? I mean, if you'd ever like to see Drizzt, you're all more than welcome at Malignant." She looked at Kalgalath. "That is if I find you first. The other members are a bit maniacal." She smirked.

”Watch how your beauty fades and evil shines through..”

☾ Hocus Pocus ★ Adult ☾ Enchantress ★ Love ☾ Mother of Sin, Famous Last Words, Disaster, Drizzt, & Psyco ★ Malignant Felicity ☾-Metalhead- ★

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording