Derek Harrison's Crossword Message Board

Please do not discuss (or even mention) current puzzles until after the solution is published. The moderators reserve the right to delete messages which do not have a valid Email address.

Message Board Rules

Re(5): Listener 4376 - Trapped by 'Eck
IP: 178.250.210.244

Andrew, we get the viewing statistics on the website where we publish Listen With Others and I just checked there and found that in the week after your puzzle solution was published, even though it was Christmas week, there were 261 views, so I suspect that the enthusiasm is still there even if a number of people 'lurk' and, sadly, say nothing.

I, too, openly go to the Answerbank and sometimes comment very generally (never including the slightest hint) but only after completing a puzzle. I think we keep that site very clean and react if ever a hint does appear.

The other STMNBM is embarrassingly explicit but I imagine setters visit only to see what it is saying about their own - our recent one was spelled out for solvers there. The level of queries and responses there is so basic that I doubt there are any really seriously committed solvers participating (but as you say, it can be amusing).

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording