PBUSSSA / MSA SOFTBALL Message Board
Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Re(2): STATE OF AFFAIRS
IP: 70.195.206.76

Well here's the deal; I'll take suggestions all day long, to make it better. Maybe with me no longer having teams hopefully helps. Haven't put anything online cuz me and bunny have to sit down and discuss a schedule. I say yall give odessa a chance one of my biggest gripes last year was players umpin and playing, but that's something I discussed with Tommy and will fix. But also lets be real some of the better umps are players but like I said I'll work on that And I take opinions all day long and critisism no matter how harsh Cuz believe it or not I love this game But I also keep it real I do it to make money as well. And to answer your question Josh it's not favoritism odessa gives me a budget Andrews does not everybody knows that I give out great prizes even with low teams Plus people get to drink at the fields and I've been blessed not to have issues. But this weekend I have 34 teams total with 6 on the waiting list And winter world being so huge maybe this is a sign of great things to come Either way good luck to all this year. And remember try and give odessa a chance this year

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording