GlescaPal annaB's family messageboard ..... 'its nice tae be nice'

AnnaB the best GlescaPal ever

annaB

GLESCAPALS
official website
a website for families and pals all over the world to share memories and photographs of Glasgow -
and especially its east-end

c'mon in play bingo dae arts 'n crafts and hiv a cuppa wi' annaB

Support GlescaPals
--------------------------
GlescaPals SHOP
GlescaPals MB1

GlescaPals Chatroom

oor Webmaister
webmaister

annab
IP: 2.220.30.0

Hey everybody it has been a long time since i last posted in here but i have came on to post a little message about my nana annab

She is no longer staying in her house she is now in a care home in bridgeton arcadea gardens she got put in there by the docotors shes not keeping to well i personaly dont think shell be here much longer shes lost loads of weight her mind is slipping slowly she has litterly lost everything in the last few weeks from her home to her savings and now starting to lose her health i know she spent a lot of time on here in the past and she made meny of friends and some she would consider as close as family so all i can say is thank yous all so much for everything yous done for her and thanks for giving her memorys of her childhood and most of all thanks for just been there if any of yous would like to get in contact with her or vist her i will leave the phone number of the care home she is in i hope yous all have great year ahead

Kerr Dr, Bridgeton, Glasgow City G40 2QS

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

this board is supplied by 'HRH AnnaB' and the webmaister of GlescaPals website
. .

GlescaPals

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording