CLASS 5& 6

This email is to let you know that we have made the tough decision to discontinue our Class 5 and Class 6 Mud Drag events for our 2016 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals Season. We are very sorry to have to make this move because it affects you, our valued group of dedicated racers who we have enjoyed hosting for many years.

Over the span of the 35 years of producing 4-Wheel Jamborees, we have added new events as participant, spectator, and sponsorships have demanded them. However, there is one thing that cannot be changed the allotted time available for the overall Jamboree competitions. We have watched interest in UTV events grow dramatically in the off-road 4x4 world in the past few years and feel that it is time to include them in our Jamboree competitive lineup. To make time for this and other innovations that we wish to add, something has to give. Unfortunately, we have concluded after careful thought and consideration that time devoted to Classes 5 and 6 must be relinquished.
For those of you who might still be interested in racing in the remaining NMRO Classes 3 and/or 4; we are happy to announce that we will be increasing payouts by $1000 per class. We would encourage any of our Class 5 and 6 competitors who are capable of running in Classes 3 and/or 4 to join us and compete for the boosted purses.

Complete announcements of our Jamboree competition changes are posted at www.4WheelJamboree.com. I would welcome your comments, concerns, or questions about our decision at my email address: matthew.louck@bonniercorp.com

I hope you can come to understand that this is a move that we really thought long and hard about and how much we appreciate all you have done for our Jamborees over the years.

Sincerely,
Matthew Louck

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording