Boards2go Support

Re(6): My post keeps getting deleted?

First of all, your pricing for ads is ridiculous. There is no way someone like myself (and probably most of your users) can afford the prices you have for removing ads. I, personally, utilize several boards, and with the way you have those impression things set up, it would end up costing me far more than using boards2go for free is worth.

Maybe consider a subscription plan, when a user can have one profile but several boards and can pay a small monthly fee to keep ads off of the boards listed on their profile.

I'll start looking at alternatives to using your service now, however, since it would seem that your answer to every request to remove disruptive, obnoxious and over-abundant ads is to "pay to remove them."

While I understand your need for a supplimental income for providing this service, your pricing is far too high for the MAJORITY of your users.

Anyway, I'll find something else to use for boards. You're not the only ones out there anymore.

Good day,
Lec

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording